SPS-VISU Micro Single license, S7-PLC (1200/Logo) Simulation Software
Virtual Plant Simulation and Software for S7-1200 PLCs and LOGO! Controllers
What can you do with SPS-VISU Micro?
- Create a virtual machine/plant with the integrated construction kit.
- The virtual plant has virtual sensors and actuators.
- Connect the virtual plant with a real S7-1200 or LOGO! device from SIEMENS.
- SPS-VISU Micro has no own Software-PLC for S7-1200 or LOGO!
- Writes the value of the virtual sensors to the real PLC and read the states of the outputs to dynamize the virtual actuators.
- Can be used for PLC training purposes.
- Professional developer can use SPS-VISU Micro to find hidden logical bugs in the PLC program.
- Create a virtual plant with the integrated editor with ease (no script language, cofiguration over simple dialogs)
- Connect SPS-VISU Micro with a S7-1200 PLC or a LOGO! device over ethernet
- (S7-1200 or LOGO! is needed)
- Use your own programming tool (TIA Portal, Soft-Confort V7)
- SPS-VISU Micro writes the states of the virtual sensors into the real device. So you can simulate your PLC program perfectly.
- SPS-VISU Micro reads the states of the PLC outputs and dynamize the virtual actuators.
- Test your PLC program in a virtual commissioning
- Find logical error in your PLC program, you would normally find only in the commissioning procedure.
- Low cost simulation and high benefit
Can be used with the following operating systems
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows XP (32 Bit)
- For all Editions: Home, Pro, Ultimate