SPS-VISU Pro Edition, S7-PLC (300/400/VIPA) Simulation Software, Virtual Plant Simulation and Software PLC
Virtual Plant Simulation and Software PLC in ONE Software Tool
What can you do with SPS-VISU?
- Create a virtual machine/plant with the integrated construction kit.
- The virtual plant has virtual sensors and actuators.
- Connect the virtual plant with the integrated S7- or S5-Software PLC to make a virtual commissioning.
- So you don't need any hardware to simulate the PLC program and the virtual plant.
- SPS-VISU can be used for PLC training purposes.
- Professional users can use SPS-VISU to find hidden logical bugs in the PLC program.
- In a second simulation mode you can connect the virtual plant with a real S7-PLC (S7-300, S7-400, Pro-Edition only). SPS-VISU writes the virtual sensors to the real PLC and read the states of the outputs to dynamize the virtual actuators.In this case the integrated Software-PLC is not used.
- Create a virtual plant with the integrated editor
- Software-PLC for S7-300 included (compatible with WinSPS-S7, Step7 V5.x and TIA Portal V11 from SIEMENS)
- Software-PLC for S5-PLC included (compatible with Step5 from SIEMENS)
- You can use SPS-VISU with WinSPS-S7, Step7 V5.x or TIA Portal V11,V12,V13 from SIEMENS
- Communication between SPS-VISU and Step7 V5.5 or TIA Portal V11,V12,V13 via TCP/IP
- You don't need a real PLC for simulation (see Simulation Mode 1)
- Simulation Mode 1: SPS-VISU simulate the S7-PLC program and the virtual sensors and actuators of the plant
- Simulation Mode 2: SPS-VISU simulate only the plant (virtual sensors and actuators) and synchronizes the simulated IO's with the real S7-PLC
- Create virtual plant with ease (no script language, configuration over simple dialogs)
Can be used with the following operating systems
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows XP (32 Bit)
- For all Editions: Home, Pro, Ultimate