What can you do with WinPLC Analyzer?
- You can record data from any VIPA PLC or Siemens S7-300/400 PLC..
- Triggers can be defined to provide notifications upon certain events.
- Record snapshots of events upon trigger activation.
- Record data offline by downloading special WinPLC7 Analyzer program blocks in to the CPU.
- Support for VIPA 100V, 200V, SLIO, 300V, 300S and 500S.
- Record Inputs, Outputs, Flag Data, Timers, Counters and more.
- Support for PG-PC adapters, MPI adapters and Ethernet connections
- Export to Microsoft Excel
- Record data from multiple PLCs simultaneously
- User comments can be added at any time stamp
- Simple user interface
Operating System Support
- Windows 7/8 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Windows XP (32 Bit)
Multiple Language Support