WinPLC-Analyzer V3 (1 User), S5 & S7-PLC Signal Analyzer
What can you do with WinPLC-Analyzer?
- Record signals of a S7-PLC (S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200) or S5-PLC (Simatic S5 series).
- Define a Trigger with S7-STL code, then you can use this trigger to control the recording or to create a user message.
- When using S7-300, S7-400 you can also record cyclic exact.
- Without modifying the PLC progam you can record "scan exact".
- "Offline recording"
- Additional to the normal trend data, you can define "Snapshots". A "Snapshot" is a range of additional data, that will be stored, if a trigger event is raised.
- WinPLC-Analyzer also stores the data of the "i-stack" in case of a unexpected "PLC-Stop".
- All software driver are included in the licence of WinPLC-Analyzer.
- To access a PLC over TCP/IP you don't need any other software or driver.
- Only if you want to use a SIEMENS Interface, the driver of it must be installed on the PC.
- For SIEMENS S7-PLCs (S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200) and SIEMENS S5-PLCs( S5-90U, S5-95U, ...)
- Recording of Input, Output, Flags, Timer, Counter, Data
- All driver for S7-PLCs and S5-PLCs are included
- You can use your existing Interfaces (MPI-Adapter serial, MPI-Adapter USB with virtual COM-Port, TCP/IP-direct, NETLink-Pro, NETLink-Pro
- Compact, IBH-Link, IBH-Link++)
- You can use your existing SIEMENS Adapter, if the driver are installed
- Installed on a "SIEMENS PG" you can use the existing S7-Interfaces
- Different Recording types (Scan-exact, Zyclic exact, Offline recording)
- Export the recording data as a Excel file
- Recording trigger are supported
- Mark interesting points with a user message
- Define a trigger with STL comands (complex trigger are possible)
- Record several PLCs at the same time
- "Routing" is supported (connect to PLCs that are in different networks)
- Special feature: Diagnostic Stack will be recorded with timestamp in case of a "PLC STOP"
- Special feature: Record additional informations, called Snapshots (e.g. MB10 to MB20), by a trigger
- Special feature: OFFLINE recording: Record directly in the PLC and check the results after a failure
- Simple user interface
Can be used with the following operating systems
- Windows 8 (x32 and x64)
- Windows 7 (x32 and x64)
- Windows XP (x32)
- Windows Vista (x32 and x64)
- For all Editions: Home, Pro, Ultimate