ComDrvS7 (32-Bit) Developer license (for S7-300, 400, 1200)
S7-PLC Communication Library
What can you do with ComDrvS7?
- Enable your windows program, written in C++, C#, VB, ..., to access (read/write) the PLC.
- Supports S7-PLCs (S7-300, S7-400, and compatible PLCs).
- Available as a 32/64-Bit-Windows-Dynamic Link Library (DLL) and as .NET Assembly
- Can be used with 32/64-Bit-Windows Applictions on Windows XP, Windows Vista (32/64 Bit), Windows7 (32/64 Bit)
- With examples for Visual Basic 2006, Visual Basic .NET, VC++, C#, Excel, Embarcadero C++, Delphi
- Without any other drivers you can connect to a S7-PLC (S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200) via TCP/IP, NETLink++, NETLink-PRO, IBH-Link, IBH-Link++
- Supports SIEMENS MPI/DP Interfaces when the SIMATIC NET driver is installed
- Read and write operands (Input, Output, Timer, Counter, Data)
- ReadMix-Function: Read different addresses with optimizations with one function call
- WriteMix-Function: Write different addresses with optimizations with one function call
- Connect to several PLCs at the same time
- The first version of ComDrvS7 was released in 1999. ComDrvS7 is reliable, stable and has a very good price-performance ratio.
- Read the RUN/STOP state
- Read the state of the RUN/STOP switch
- Read the serial number of the PLC
- Read the serial number of the MMC Card
- Read the order number of the connected PLC
- Read the list of the accessible PLCs
- Read the existing data block numbers in the PLC
- Read the states of the LEDs (Error, Communication, ...) on the CPU module
- Copy RAM to ROM
- Read and write the clock of the PLC
- Switch the PLC in RUN or STOP mode
- Write complete data blocks to the PLC from a WLD file
- Read complete data blocks in the PLC and write them into a WLD file
- Many converter functions like BYTE to REAL, WORD to REAL, ...
Can be used with the following operating systems
- Windows 10 (32- and 64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64 Bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64 Bit)
- Windows XP (32 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64 Bit)
- For all Editions: Home, Pro, Ultimate