Factory I/O V2 WinSPS-S7 Edition, S7-PLC 3-D Simulation Training
Next Generation PLC Training
What is Factory I/O?
- Real time automation sandbox where you can build and simulate industrial systems and use them with a hard- or software PLC.
- This fully interactive simulation includes cutting edge physics, high quality graphics and sound, providing a realistic environment.
- Uses an innovative technology that allows an easy and quick creation of 3D industrial systems through a drag and drop approach.
- A valuable teaching tool for training future technicians and engineers in several programs and courses such as Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation and many more.
- Pre-built editable systems based on what is commonly found in typical industrial plants and are completely editable.
- Three different camera modes: Orbit, Fly, and First Person. Yoy can save your own cameras or set the comera to follow specific parts during simulation.
- Instructor mode allows you to lock several options from trainees with a password
- Build your own scene with over 60 parts. New parts will continue to be added.
- Slow motion mode to 1/10 original speed for better understanding
- Easily inject failures in sensors and actuators for troubleshooting
- Test your system while building with one click
- Easily share your scenes
- Teach real industrial applications while avoiding the problems associated with productivity costs, risk to personnel and equipment damage
- Compatible out of the box with WinSPS-S7 V6
- Compatible with TIA-Portal (S7-300 target) and STEP7 V5.5 (WinPLC-Engine is necessary)
- Easy-to-use 3D editor
- Many industrial parts in the construction kit
- Real time physic engine
- Dynamic 3D Sound
- Predefined cameras
- Highly interactive
- Failures Simulation
- DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card, 64MB RAM, support for pixel and vertex shader 1.1
Can be used with the following operating systems
- Windows 10 (all editions)
- Windows 8, 8.1 (32- and 64 Bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32- and 64 Bit)
- For all Editions: Home, Pro, Ultimate
More system requirements
- Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz or higher
- 1Gb RAM Memory
- 500Mb hard disk space
- NVIDIA cards since 2004 (GeForce 6), AMD cards since 2005 (Radeon X1300), Intel cards since 2006 (GMA X3000)
- Support for shader model 2.0 or higher
- DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX 9.0c